Here at DreamLab Industries LLC, we are capable of FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling), (SLA) laser-based stereolithography, (DLP) digital light processing, Injection Molding, Production Molds, Production Machining as well as Assembly services.
We also house an impressively equipped Engineering department capable of 3D Modeling, small-batch manufacturing, and advanced prototype modeling as well as fully staffed Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service teams. DreamLab Industries has a reputation for high-quality contract manufacturing; offering expanded capabilities through. Manufacturing capabilities of the company are summarized below.
The company is capable of performing a wide variety of operations in house including
- 3d Printing
- Small Batch Manufacturing
- Advanced Prototyping
- A Wide range of Design Services
- NAICS Code 339990 – All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- NAICS Code 541330 – Engineering Services
- NAICS Code 323111 – Commercial Printing (except Screen and Books)
- 2759 Commercial Printing, Not Elsewhere Classified
- 2752 Commercial Printing, Lithographic
- 7389 Business Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
- 7334 Photocopying and Duplicating Services
State-of-the-art engineering resources allow for seamless integration of your designs into our manufacturing processes. These resources include:
- Degreed and experienced Professional Engineers • 3D modeling •
Products can also be designed in-house from concept through prototype and launch. All products are manufactured in our modern facility located in Traverse City, MI USA.
We accept government credit cards as well as micro purchases.